Monday, June 23, 2014

Once lost

I fell a lot when I was younger, but the worst fall I ever had was falling from GOD. It wasn't even a fall it was more like a tumble into snow that kept building until I almost hit the bottom which was covered with jagged rocks. I'm so thankful I'm no longer in that place and that I'm no longer that person.

I played a game and I got bit
And most of me was lost
I found myself deep inside a pit
And there was an oh so high cost
Deep within the hole I dwell
Waiting for someone to find me
How long I waited in that hell
Please constantly I plea
But from that darkened land I did see
A light shining in the distance
And GOD when I was closer to He 
The lower my resistance
Higher now my head is raised
Because by his design
Jesus was slain and then was raised
And now he says, "He's mine!"

It took so much for me to admit I was wrong on almost all (if not all) levels. I hated being in that dark place.

Also, follow me on:
Twitter @thevmhernandez
Facebook /thevmhernandez





No comments:

Post a Comment