Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday motivation

It's Friday, and perhaps I'll do something motivational for today?! IDK, but I do enjoy it so much! Motivation and Fridays. I get down sometimes and thinking about the tasks ahead and he implications that they could mean make me a little nervous, but I know that I can do them if I stick to them.

It's called the "Strong-end"
not the weekend
get your head into the game
cause if you don't you'll always get the same
if you think that reading, watching or playing
things that have a negative saying
is going to help you in life get further,
then perhaps you should reset and take another
look at yourself and hop into the shower
clean off that gruff and then devour
the Word
a good book
a motivational tape
and listen
then you'll notice in time
that negativity gets left behind
and you'll move mountains that before you could not reach
mountains that had you stumble in your speech
but when they are cleared
things are as you feared
you'll have to start working, get things into gear
so brush off that fear
and bust it and you'll know
you'll achieve greatness, the greatness in your soul.


Does being great scare you? Achieving your goal? To some of you, that may sound silly, but to others, there couldn't be more truer words. What are your thoughts?

Also, follow me on:
Twitter @thevmhernandez
Facebook /thevmhernandez


No comments:

Post a Comment