Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fall apart

I've been broken and dashed and dragged along the ground. I've been beaten both verbally and physically and when it was said and done, I found peace from the once place that I had turned away from because "I could handle it on my own." As I got older, though, I found that I was way wrong and had to readjust my life and break new habits that I developed that were terrible.

I strongly believe that things fall apart
friendship, family and even your heart
but there is something mysterious and true
it'll keep you together like the strongest of glue
There is a big book that's where you start
and as soon as you pull some of those pages apart
You'll look and you'll find, something new
it's really quite old, but it's very new to you
It's called the bible and truth is its start
the more pages you turn the more you'll grow smart
For deep in those pages, are skies of blue
and flue for your heart and solace for you.

Have you ever turned away from GOD? I did, for 10 years I walked away and found myself more in pain and alone then I had ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment