Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Irrational

I've done many things without thinking them through. I moved out of my home because my mom and I got into a big fight, I quit a job and didn't have any plans afterwards and even quit college because of my parents. Everything I did was life changing for me and caused issues for me as well. I did a lot of stupid things and most were from being #irrational. I'm so glad I'm older and can keep myself from being childish, but I still remember how it made me feel.

I'm angry and your not listening
My eyes are red and glistening
From the tears of anger swelling
No word you say is compelling
I've already started contemplating
How to get rid of your complaining
I feel myself again refraining
My feeling inside I'm detaining
And need to get out and inhale
But you see I am in hell
No longer can I still dwell
Because I've broken from you spell
And now the truth I must go tell
And now my pride it does swell
So I must leave before I yell
I'm angry and frustrated if you can't tell
I'm leaving and nothing you can say
Will change my mind to want to stay
It isn't a matter if I can pay
To get out this is the only way
I'll see you in another day
To get my stuff if that's okay
And if it isn't it matters not
Because it's happening either way
And now I'll be on my way
And case I change my mind today
I'm irrational and may regret
And one day you just might forget
And hope that you'll forgive.
For see I fight for fighting sake
And hear your heart I hope not to break
My mind is muttled and can't think

Have you ever done something irrational? How did it effect you?

Also, follow me on:
Twitter @thevmhernandez
Facebook /thevmhernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment