Friday, April 24, 2015

Sick!

We all wish that we could have long and healthy lives with no issues, but unfortunately, on this side of heaven, that isn't a luxury that all of us, or most of us, will enjoy. I have been slacking on my posts because I've been sick. My gallbladder has been acting up and has been causing me a whole mess of pain, but is this the truth?

The truth is, I've actually be on the mend for 2 days now, and yet I didn't post anything. I was using this time time mope around and I was suffering from P.L.O.M. disease. If you've never read or listened to Zig Ziglar, which I highly recommend, then you don't know that P.L.O.M. Disease is the Poor Little Old Me mindset. I spent the day thinking, "Well I'm recovering, nothing wrong with me taking some time to do that and just enjoy the day and not work," but the fact of the matter is, I'm only delaying my Dream. If I want it to come true; I need to drop the mindset of P.L.O.M. and get myself into gear. I near closer everyday and I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. I have high hopes for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment