Monday, March 30, 2015

Persistance

   Constantly I find myself in doubt. It'll never work, I won't be good enough,or I don't have the skills. Then there are distractions to boot: work, kids, entertainment, house chores and so much more. Honesty I can keep going for a while saying why I can't do something, but can I really say why I persist?

    This is the 2nd longest I have ever worked on a project and not given up. I put far more work I to this than I do with yum YouTube channel and yet, still I persist, What is so different in this project vs the others I have failed? I think it is belief, for the first time in my life, I'm doing something that I believe will work and work well. I believe in this project. I am stretching, and challenging myself artistically and creatively than I have ever done before, because I believe in it. 

   I also feel a higher calling. That could just be me trying to sound all churchy, but it is the truth, in this case. I need to support my family, I need to help other sand I need to be a part of something bigger than myself. By completing this task I can be. Perhaps there is something else I can do that'll also achieve the same outcome, but I am truly enjoying the trip. 

Do you have doubts in your current or future projects? If so, what do you do to overcome them? Or can you not overcome the doubts at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment