Monday, May 11, 2015

Thinly spread

"I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread" - Bilbo Baggins. I'm starting to do it again. The worst thing about your brain running is that it doesn't stop running. Even when one idea is good enough, there's always a 2nd, then a 3rd and so-on. I have so many projects going at once it's starting to wear me thin.

I don't want to suffer from burnout due to me being worn, but I do plan on succeeding, but how? I've decided to have a priority list; starting with the project I have worked the hardest on, as well as the one with the most potential to make the most money, first. I am really passionate about all of them, but I am the closest to finishing the first project I have been working on since January. I also have a self imposed deadline and I aim to make it. 

I think, if you are more passionate about one project over the other and you don't have a deadline; 1. Make a deadline and 2. Go with your passion more than your more farthest along. I am equally passionate about all of them, so the other 3 projects can wait until the first one is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment