Thursday, June 26, 2014

Procrastinate

Procrastinate...
It feels so good to do, and yet is so wrong. I love to put things off. I started with just the little things: homework, chores, sleep. etc, but then it turned into more. Dreams, then hopes. I thought that I was going to do more with my younger years and yet I put those off too.

I'll do it tomorrow Why it can wait,
I can save it cause it's not late.
I'm normally on time and don't delay,
Except maybe today,
I might.
I'll stay in bed and with my pillow I fight.
It urges me I feel it there.
 It beckons me stay here.
And not to get up and face the sun
If I fall asleep I can dream of fun
But I have work that must be done 
And this work won't let me run
So I think I'll sleep and stay
Oh I'm late? Is that what you say?
I don't know how this could occur.
It's my fault is that what you infer?
Well that could be
Why? We'll because you see
My pillow made me do it.

Have you ever put something off so long you've let it passed by? It's not to late to grasp at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment