Monday, September 1, 2014

Stay the course.

I fell off the wagon, fell off of the horse.
Couldn't hold on, couldn't say the course.
Stumbled many-a-times, to the left and the right.
I tried to hold on, tried with all of my might,
But still I let go and continued to fall.
I've wonder so far away, I can't hear the call.
The summer has past, the autumn to winter,
My heart it does sink, but still I endure.
With spring on it's way, I know I can last,
And keep pushing through, until this all pass.
Then, once at last, when my heart has it's strength,
I'll go on again, down the course at great length.
Fall once again, or stumble and get hidden,
And I'll be alone again, but not forgotten.


I've been lost many times, confused, scared and seemingly alone, but when I've come through the circumstance I always find that I'm never alone. For that, I am thankful indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment